Making Campus More Inclusive
Campuses strive to make students feel more welcome by building a sense of belonging. Our trainers are equipped with knowledge of Muslim college student development, creating awareness of the current national climate and its impact on students, and how to integrate simple accommodations to create a more inclusive environment.
Our trainers can provide training and workshops in a number of fashions depending on your institution’s needs. The training can be 90 minutes, half-day, or full day along with a mix of one-on-one and group consulting with your campus’ Muslim Student organization and their adviser.
- The Politics of Being an American Muslim College Student
- Creating a More Inclusive Campus for All
- Diversity Essentials 101 : Talking about Faith
- What Does Muslim Identity Development Look Like
- Muslim Student Organization Consulting and Advising